Monday, March 15, 2004

eh, everything's fine wif me and her now! whahaa, managed to patch up le! We went out on white valentine's for a movie... *bai se qing ren jie* if i'm not wrong ba?! We wacted the haunted mansion , quite a okay movie, quite interestin 2... Then later we went to have a walk in the istana park! whahhaa, so farnie the park like so small and so kuku~ Oh ya, we were at PS then, haha... After tt i see her home and went home, ok, it sounds bored... nvm dun wanna tok bout her le.. Gotta tok bout myself, found tt i'm real indecisive and i mus change!!! Not tt i've jus found out, i knew it long ago, but its somehow already part of me!!! so its hard to change, u see? Yup, gimme more time, few more months?! hahaz... Also hor, my character is like.. SHIT?! Die die die, i jus mus change b4 i lose all my frens!! ok, i'll be more determined this time! Oh ya! i mus complain!!! This holiday is so boring man! gotta go back to school 5 out of 7 days!!! mon to wed remedial, then thurs tues sat got training! ahhhh.... Sick of it man! oPpz, there goes my attitude problem again... okok , enough for now.. Till then... I'll change!