Monday, October 15, 2007

I'm gonna fly to wallaby soon! I'll be off in exactly 24hours! Feeling quite excited bout it, its my first time goin this far and i guess i'll be wide awake throughout my 7 hours journey admiring the scenery beneath. In comparison to my platoon mates who're goin brunei, i guess i'm much bettter off. They're gonnna suffer a 4 days 3 nights navigation exercise in the forest! Gd luck to them =) Quite alot of things i mus get in australia. Smthin for mama, papa and sis, smthing for my super gd frens! and lots and lots of nogats for everyone! A bottle of balley for myself, a bottle of wine for lik, a kangaroo keychain for mum~ sounds like i'm goin for holiday, but nevertheless, its an army exercise. I have to fire live missiles which cost 150k each. cool huh.. Smthing worries me, how can u get sick now! mus get well soon k.. study hard and get more As!! I'll miss everyone! especially u...