Tuesday, February 24, 2004

aaahhhhhhh.... So much happened today! i wrote my blog le, its so nice and long!!! Then com hang! how unlucky can one get!!!! nvm i shall restart! ok, first i had long and boring lessons!! Havin 2 consecutive lessons of chemistry practical! so lame loh, so hot and stuffy in there! then later i have biology practical somemore! wa, then worst think was we were asked to disect a broadbean ! and as usual the smell of it was stucked on my fingers!! * i feel it in my fingers! i feel it in my toes!* Then worst thing comes!!! social studies test! well, its a sure fail, sure flung , sure gone case, so lets not tok abt it ba... then later i've got bball trainin, we were to run 8 rounds round the school, which is like 4 km!!! OH my man~ then continues training till like 7 pm?! then later i gotta rush home to meet my gay frens! we're plannin to go to Pasa Malam tonight! then we bought lots of food and stuffs! eat until so full, my stomach gotta burst! then we went to play blindcat somemore! whahha, so lame , but so fun! then later hor, i see ***o** home! we tok tok tok and tok until 10.30pm, i see her home then i rushed home! haven touch any hw now! eyes so pain and red, contacts inside 2 long le! hahaz, i takin'em out now! then i think i go bath again then do hw loh, guess i'll be slpin at round 1 plus ba? haha, wonder how tired a person can get, well.... maybe i've reached my limits? hahhaz... tts all folks