Sunday, February 22, 2004

Hpmh, i was thinkin tt no one will read my blog, budden to my surprise.... Douglas, joshua, ianrik and some gays reads! hahaaz, so touched wor... Budden i stop writin for so long, also dunno if they'll still read... Anyway, i shall jus write for the sake of peace laughter and joy... Actually i'm jus 2 bored... Alrighty, i'm gotta write about saturday then... Saturday, we had basketball trainin till 11, which is super duper early... Then after our lunch, we went to sherwyn's house for mahjong! hahaz, i still dunno if i won or lost... Joshua haven tell me yet ! hopefully i won la~ hahaz.. Then later i left at 3.30 lidat to meet my primary school frens.. But kinda disappointed la, coz they said they gotta go le!!!! Then its only left wif me and ******, then we went to walk walk loh... Then we wanted to go library to study for my FAILING highier chinese.. But unfortunately the library is CLOSED!!! at 5 pm?!!?! so early loh, but also dunno why... Then we crossed the road and went to walk in the park! so lame loh.. we walk walk walk , then realised tt we've actually walked one round of the park! OMG man~ then later i see her home to her blk there loh.. We sat there tokin tokin tokin till 9!!!! hahaz, really ebjoyed my time wif her.. tts all folks...