Thursday, February 26, 2004

Today's a tiring day! Lessons as usual but got chemistry and biology test today~ GUess i flung'em~ hahaz... Kept playin wif digimons today, startin to feel like an idiot now, maybe i shall stop playin'em tml? Hahaz, comin to tok abt it, its real fun loh! hahaz, i cheated and got a teddy , a metal mummy, a metal greymon! hahhaz, so pro hor? hahaz... ok, enough of my childishness... Then later tt day, mervin, nicholas and yeehong see me home by takin 70 with me! Nicholas and Yeehong even see me to the doorstep! Budden smthing bad happened later... I read ****a*'s msg and she said... *my match is at hougang sports hall at 3.20* when i read the msg it was like 7!!! Then i quickly went online to ask how the match go.. Unfortunately they lost the game and was out of the game! I was damn sad to hear tt... but she's worst off... She's so heart-broken she cried.. somehow, i jus feel the pain as well... aaaaaahhhhhhhh~ dunno how to console ppl also... I dunno wad to do , except consolin her and pray tt she will get over it soon !