Sunday, February 25, 2007

As we grow older i realise people start to become more and more pragmatic and materialistic. Miss those time when we dun need to work jus to earn money. Workin to pass time was really fun. But lik is special case la, he's workin to pass time but it ended up being a commitment for him. Heard he's gonna quit soon, maybe its gd for him in a sense, the pay quite low also. haha. Its when we are older that our expectation of things change, i dunno why, but i am very eager to earn lots of money. Maybe its jus to allow myself to break through from average life. Maybe its jus to prove myself ? But why not when i can allow my family to lead a better life. I would work very hard to achieve my target. And hope luck is on my side. Went to matt's house to stay over last night and we agreed luck is very important in makin it big too. haha. I think when we're older we would prefer to settle down and try to accept things as it is. Dunno why, but i see romance degradation, people no longer go after their true love and strive as hard as they did when they were young. people keep comin in and goin out of our life, only those u spend effort sustainin in, will they truly become ur true friends, true love.