Saturday, February 03, 2007

Sometimes i wonder wad life means.. people might think tt life is a journey to finding ur true love. somehow, when ppl find their true love, they start wanting freedom. After they get their freedom, they wan someone to be there for them. isnt this a stupid cycle which doesnt end. of course this doesnt apply to everyone. lyarn claims he prefers to be single, but i doubt he will be la, sooner or later he'll be attached. some are totally loyal to the loved one. others who're attached seem to be working their ass off to keep their girlfren company. i guess i have been through these all these phases, but stil i dun get wad is the meanin to life. i also witnessed so many of my frens puttin their heart and soul to maintain their relationship wif their girlfren, but stil they ended up breakin up. all their hardwork seem to go to waste. maybe it takes many failures to find ur one and only. my fren once told me, its better to be wif someone whom loves u more than u love her. but i guess its hard to let go of the one u truly love.

"True"
I wont talkI wont breatheI wont move till you finally seeThat you belong with meYou might think I dont lookBut deep insideIn the corner of my mindIm attached to youIm weakIts trueCuz im afraid to know the answerDo you want me too?Cuz my heart keeps falling fasterI've waited all my lifeTo cross this lineTo the only thing thats trueSo I will not hideIts time to tryAnything to be with youAll my life I've waitedThis is trueYou dont know what you doEverytime you walk into the roomIm afraid to moveIm weakIts trueIm just scared to know the ending Do you see me too?Do you even know u met me?I've waited all my life to cross this lineTo the only thing thats trueSo I will not hideIts time to try anything to be with youAll my life I've waitedThis is trueI know when I go ill be on my way to youThe way thats trueI've waited all my life to cross this lineTo the only thing thats trueSo I will not hideIts time to try anything to be with youAll my life I've waitedThis is true