Friday, February 16, 2007

Finally back from tekong field camp. The only nice thing there is the night sky. The sheer number is overwhelming. Got to learn which is the northern star and the red star. As i admire the stars one night, i saw a shooting star. It appeared and drew a shimmering curve of light across the sky. As sudden as it appeared, it went off within a blink. I closed my eyes and made a wish. For u to be happy, to be happy forever. Reminiscing on the times we had, those short and memorable moments. They were like the shooting star, something beautiful which end within a blink. There were also fire flies there too. Very beautiful in the cover of the night, giving out bright yellow light at an almost harmonious pace. I was impressed when my buddy told me how he started his relationship. It was through the use of fire flies.
I wrote ur name in the sand, saw ur face in the stars, felt ur presence in the breeze..
but where were u to be...........
If there's one think i could hold on, it would be u...