Saturday, January 10, 2004

Eh, today quite fun la~ Early in the morning i've got bball training, i was late and reached school at around 9 plus~ By the time i've reached shcool, i was told training was cancelled~ So stupid man! Then we went to sherwyn's house to play mahjong! And unfortunately i lost abit~ But today i got so close to SHI SAN YAO! I've got all twelve tiles le, and the other two tiles were all YAO ZI, but the game ended before i could win! HAiz, so disappointed~ hahaz...Hpmh, then we went home and i met Celest on the bus 265! Such a surprise! we chatted for awhile and she helped me solved a problem 2! She helped me borrow a chinese shou ce from Karin! I'm bery grateful! Then i went to look for Karin near her house, unfortunately due to my poor sense of direction, i reach her place in almost 45 minutes when the trip is suppose to be a 10 min trip! hahaz, and i mus also thankz Karin for lendin me her book and also bearing the pain on her ankle and walk all the way down for me~ Sorry to trouble u and hope u'll recover soon, k? And lastly, wanna take this down , coz today i msg Yuhua! hahahaz, so long neber msg her le, so glad she still remember me! hehe...