Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Hpmh, today is a tiring day for me, i've got time practise after school and it made me stayed till 4 in school! Haiz, so in order to relax myself i went to play bball in school, till 6 in the evening~ hahaz... Dunno why sec 4 le, O level coming soon, but i still dun feel anxious! haiz, so worried about my results~ Today i talked to my primary school friend about relationships, and happen to tok about Jeslin.. She was in a dilema and wanted to seek some advice, so we shared our secrets! haha.. Haiz, dunno why i'm so sad now! Maybe becoz of all those relationship things! OH ya! Almost forgot smthing! Yesterday i had bball training and it ends at 6 in the evening, then i took a bus home and guess wad? I went home together wif JOei! *Jus by chance, coz she's changed her route* And she was so farnie! and lame 2~Guess wad she said to me while she's walkin wif me? She said OMG look at the moon! its so round! And i already sian 1/2 le, then she walk awhile more, and guess wad she said!!! She said OMG the moon's followin me! Wa... at tt very moment i've been totally lamerise by her! Then she explained to me tt likkhian was the one who made her so lame! hahaz, likkhian u not bad huh! changed her life, to a lamer one~ whaha... Tts all folks, take care~