Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Today's been a tiring day, i've got bball training! So tired and guess wad, coach still haven annouce the shcool team members! So lame ritez? the tournament is jus like few days away and he is there keeping mum~ Makin us so Kancheong, and somemore dunno if we should but de bball shoes~ Haiz, nvm lets not tok abt bball! Hpmh, today i bery cham ah! I tot Sinyee to wait for me in de class to go home wif me together, and as promised she waited... But my training ended too late and she went home! I was so sad and sorry then~ Worried sick tt she'll be angry, but luckily.. SHe's noT!!! whahaaz, so kind of her hor? hahaz, i was thinkin she'll be in the rage of anger and might even ignore me, luckily she did not~ So glad tt she's an understanding and kind person! whahaz... Alright so much for today, Sinyee ah, i'll try to be more punctual next time! hahaz, and sorry about today! Really sorry! till then~