Friday, January 09, 2004

Hpmh, today nothin much happened ah, jus a normal tiring school day. Today i reached home at round 4 and use the com till 7, then i fell asleep and woke up at eleven, then i had my dinner and cont using the com, so slack hor? Die ah, dunno how to go for my O level, hhaha... Since nothing much happened to me today, lets tok about smthing else~ Lets tok about my friends~ First lets tok about my primary school friend, a few of my bestest friends are zhi jia, ianrik, kaisiang and zhi hao, they 're all gd frens to be wif~ Zhijia is de quite type but can also speak up when necessary, hahaz.. Zhihao is always trying to look for gals~ and KS is a crazy comic fan. Ianrik is the lamest amongst them, but still, his tyconess in his bball has earned much of my respect~ whaaa..And of course not forgettin my primary school classmates! They consist of Lianwang the gay leader, alvin, weiqian,yu cui ,sinyee, Yeefeng.Then my secondary sch friends~ I've got Andy as my lao da in school, and i'm in a gang called TAOHUA gang~` Strange name huh? forgot how it came about le~ Then we have likkhian as out lao er and shawn as lao san~ Then there's still many other gang members like, honchan, joshua, alven, douglas, shiyun, jialing, eileen,sherwyn,meiling, nicholas, long mao, roy, junwei and many many more!*sry if i forgot to mention u~ hahaz...They're all bery gd friends of mine, all bery enthu in bball, coz all in bball team de~ whaha... Mostly all enthu in Mahjong 2, except likkhian la, he's got a curse or smthing on him, he seldom wins in Mahjong, and i guess since last year he washed his hands clean of it~ whaha.. tts all folks~