Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Hpmh, many things happened today~ Gd and bad ones... Lets start wif the bad ones! Today i've been sabo by a friend of mine, never would i expect someone to sabo me in my life... It was not as if i have done him wrong, he jus simply accused me~ Though i'm bery sad about tt, i'm glad i've paid for this lesson to know wad u person he truely is, and i dun think having him as a friend is anything nice~ It was such a disappointment~ Alright, now lets do away wif that unhappy incident, lets tok about the happy things! Today SinYee wave and said bye to me!!! wahaa, so happy wor, she used to be givin me cold shoulders and now we're gd friends, sharing all joy and sorrows... Hahaz, life is so unexpected~ And oh ya, today Jeslin called me and chatted wif me wor, so nice of her to still remember me as her friend, bery touched 2... Lastly, jus wanna help pray for all my friends who's been troubled by love recently, hope they'll get back on their feet soon and be the cheerful and happy person they used to be! Yup!