Saturday, January 03, 2004

Today is the 3rd of January 2004! Its a brand new year and i'm starting a brand new stuff.. Writing BLOG.. Dunno why i wanna write also, maybe i jus need someone to confide in.. Hpmh... Oh ya! Wanna know how i spent my New Year? I went to Esplanade to have fun! We went all over the town then finally settled at Esplanade. There we watched fireworks! It was amazing, very majestic, bery bombastic also.. Felt so cool... Tt night i called a few ppl to wish them Happy New Year, and few of my gd friends also called me, the feelin to be remembered is simply incredible.. Later tt night we waited for cabs to go home as it was already 1.30 in the morning.. HAhaz, and guess wad, we waited for 2 hours and not a single cab stopped for us, it was either on call or busy ! Finally , my friend's parents came to fetch us to likkhian's house to stay in.. Once i entered the door, i beng already! Jus head straight into the living room's sofa and fell asleep straight away.. hahaz... Tts how i spent my New YEar, hopefully, in this year all will be well and tt i'll have flying colors for my O level... Yup, tts all...