Thursday, January 08, 2004

hahaz, today's a great day! Although some bad things happened la, budden overall i guess its fine ba~ Hpmh, bad things~ Miss tan seow lan was the first to spoil my day, gave me such a hard pull on the ear! As if she dunno tt its already crooked~ Wahaha... Hpmh, then next sad thing is i got training , gotta run round the school 8 times loh! wa lau~ Can die one u know?!?! Luckily there's SinYee there supporting me wor! whaha, seen her 5 times in my run out of 8~ wahaha, somemore she said she scared i felt irritated, ahaha, wo gao xin dou lai bu ji le! whahaa... Such a tiring day, reached home at round 8 and had my dinner, then msg SinYee and watched who wans to steal a million! wahhaa, its such a lame show!!! Can't believe i've watched it man, wasted my time~ Rather go study for my O level ah~ Wa, my eyes half closed le, gotta end here le, update of my life will be on tml, haha.. i write everyday! haha, yup~ eh, lastly, wanna say... Sinyee thankz for being my friend! U've brighten up my life! wahahaa